Terms & conditions
Last update on 23st may 2022
Who are we?
This website is operated by MAX MORE THINGS SL for Nonna Bazaar, a company registered in Spain at the address Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 637-2 in Barcelona under registration number CIF B-65 88 6756 (“Nonna Bazaar”, “we”, “us” and/or “our”).”
Owner, CEO & Publishing manager : Arnaud Zannier
Purchase of products or services
If you elect to purchase any products or services which we offer to you through this website, any other partner’s website or through one of our Nonna Bazaar properties, this may be subject to new and/or additional terms and conditions which will be notified to you at the time
Any credit/debit card payments and other payments you make through our Site will be processed by our third party payment providers and the payment data you submit will be securely stored and encrypted by our payment service providers using up to date industry standards. Please note that we do not ourselves directly process or store the debit/credit card data that you submit.
We may arrange that card or payment data you submit in support of a membership application or subscription fee is stored for the purpose of processing your application, initiating your membership and collecting your subscription fees if your initial application is successful.
We store and use this card or payment information for the purpose of processing any future payments that you make as a member for additional goods and services. We will store this data in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable law and only for so long as legally permitted.
You may choose to opt out of us holding your card or payment data although this means that you will need to re-supply us with card/payment details to initiate your membership subscription fee or for the purpose of making any future purchases.
Nonna Bazaar will not be responsible and will not pay any compensation where we are preventing or delayed from performing our obligations due to an event beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to flood, earthquake, mechanical breakdown, IT failure, fire, adverse weather conditions, acts of terrorism, gas, water or other utilities.
In the event of any dispute between you and us concerning these Terms, the laws of Spain will apply. If you wish to take court proceedings against us, you should do so within Spain, except to the extent that applicable law in your country of residence requires mandatory application of another law and/or jurisdiction and/or language and such requirement cannot lawfully be excluded under these Terms in which case such law and/or jurisdiction and/or language shall apply, as far as legally required.
Last update on 23st may 2022
Content & responsability
By using this website, visitors declare that they have had the opportunity to become acquainted with the conditions for use.
Nonna Bazaar does all in its power to ensure the accuracy and updates of the information on this website and it reserves the right to modify the content at any point in time and without prior notification. Nevertheless, Nonna Bazaar cannot guarantee the accuracy, the precision or the completeness of the information available on the website.
Consequently, Nonna Bazaar declines all responsibility : for any interruption to the website; caused by viruses; for any inaccuracy or omission of information available on the site; for any damages resulting from a fraudulent intrusion on the part of a third party resulting in changes to the information available on the website ; and more generally any direct or indirect damage, irrespective of the cause, origin, nature or consequence including the costs that may arise from the acquisition of the goods proposed on the website, the loss of profits, of customers, of data or any other loss of intangible property that may result from someone gaining access to the website or being unable to gain access or of the credit given to any information gained from it.
The website may include links to other websites or other internet sources. Since Nonna Bazaar has no control over these websites or external sources, it cannot be held responsible for their availability, and it cannot be held responsible for the content, publicity, products, services or other material made available by or through these websites or external sources.
Furthermore, Nonna Bazaar cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses caused or alleged to be caused as a result of or related to the use or reliance on the content, products and services made available on these websites or external sources.
Property rights of Nonna Bazaar
The site, as well as all software used necessarily in relation with the website may contain confidential data that is protected by the law of intellectual property rights in force or any other law. Therefore, unless stated otherwise, the intellectual property rights for documents contained in the website and each of the elements created for this website are the exclusive property of Nonna Bazaar, which grants no license or other right than the right to consult the website.
The reproduction of any documents published on the website is only authorised for the exclusive purpose of information for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes being expressly forbidden.
It is also forbidden to copy, modify, create a derivative work, to subvert the concept or the assembly of the work in any other way to try to find the source code (with the exception of cases foreseen by law), to sell, attribute, sublicense or transfer in any way any rights attached to the software programmes.
It is also forbidden to modify the software programme or to use modified versions of the software programmes, particularly (but not limited to) for obtaining unauthorised access to the website by another means than the interface supplied by Nonna Bazaar for this purpose.
Privacy & security
Last update on 23st may 2022
We collect the following personal data about you:
Other Information: Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or social media, participating in user/customer/member surveys or otherwise visiting and interacting with this website and personal data that you provide to us when you visit one of our premises. We can also combine personal data that you provide to us with other information we collect about you when you make a reservation through third-party services such as online restaurant-reservation or travel fare aggregator websites, as necessary to process your requests.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To complete and fulfill your reservation, for example, to process your payment, ensure that your table is available, and provide you with related customer service, including sending confirmations or pre-arrival messages, assist you with meetings, events or celebrations. Such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
- To contact you in connection with user/customer/member surveys and use any information you choose to submit in response, provided that you gave us your consent to being contacted in this way at the time you provided us with the personal data.
- Nonna Bazaar and our different entities may provide you, or permit selected third party service providers to provide you, with information about goods or services, events and other promotions we feel may interest you through our monthly newsletter. We (or such third party providers) will contact you by email only with your consent, which was given at the time you provided us with the personal data.
As necessary for certain legitimate business interests, which include the following:
- Where we are asked to deal with any enquiries or complaints you make.
To administer our Site, to better understand how visitors interact with our websites and ensure that our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device.
- To conduct analytics to inform our marketing strategy and enable us to enhance and personalise the experience we offer to our members and our communications, including by creating customer or member profiles to enable personalised direct marketing communications.
- To provide postal communications which we think will be of interest to you.
- If you ask us to delete your data or to be removed from our marketing lists and we are required to fulfill your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing.
- To share personal data among our affiliated businesses for administrative purposes, for providing membership services and in relation to our sales and marketing activities.
- We may anonymise, aggregate and de-identify the data that we collect and use such anonymised, aggregated and de-identified data for our own internal business purposes, including sharing it with our current and prospective members, business partners, our affiliated businesses, agents and other third parties for commercial, statistical and market research purposes, for example to allow those parties to analyse patterns among groups of people, and conducting research on demographics, interests and behavior.
- For internal business/technical operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and as part of our efforts to keep our Site, network and information systems secure.
- To (a) comply with legal obligations, (b) respond to requests from competent authorities; (c) enforce our rules; (d) protect our operations or those of any of our affiliated businesses; (e) protect our rights, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliated businesses, you or others; and (f) enforcing or defending legal rights, or preventing damage.
- We may use your personal data for other purposes which you have consented to at the time of providing your data.
Personal data retention
To determine the appropriate retention period for your personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, applicable legal requirements or operational retention needs, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
Upon expiry of the applicable retention period we will securely destroy your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer personal data.
Your personal data protection rights
As per data protection laws, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that personal data along with certain other details such as the purpose of the data processing. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the personal data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you. We will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your personal data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal data — unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or
- If we are processing your personal data for direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw your consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your personal data, you can report it to the UK data protection authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office or ICO), or, as the case may be, any other competent data protection authority of an EU member state that is authorised to hear those concerns (you may find EU Data Protection Authorities’ contact information here.)
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, including to access, rectify or delete personal information at any point in time, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a written notice to:
Protection of personal data / Nonna Bazaar / Tres Alquerias, Carretera Cala en Blanes, 07760 Ciutadella, Menorca, Balearic Island, Spain
We may need to ask you for further information to verify your identity before we can respond to any request.
Last update on 23st may 2022